Packaging designs are another proposal of our advertising agency for your product. Packaging is a form of securing goods and storing them. However, to a large extent it serves as a marketing tool, which with its aesthetic appearance is to encourage you to buy a given product. Therefore, its role is very important, the more aesthetic, creative the packaging, the greater the chance that the product will interest the customer.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
– packaging designs;
– designs of the entire packaging line;
– box designs;
– blister designs;
– sticker designs;
– label designs;
– packaging designs.
Our agency will take care of product branding tailored to the recipient. We will help you choose the right means for your product or industry. In order for something to be sold, it must attract attention, be aesthetic, interesting, but also must inspire trust in the customer. Our packaging designs are full of passion and creativity. We are able to adapt to the client's needs and consequently meet his expectations. We have a lot of experience in this topic. Our agency is the author of many such projects. The external appearance of a given product is probably the most important. The customer visually evaluates it. If he is interested, he goes on to get to know him better. As a consequence, it is the appearance that determines whether we buy something or not. Aesthetic and creative packaging can affect the sale of the product, it becomes an additional advertising space.
PRINCIPLES OF PACKAGING DESIGN:
1. Determining the scheme and goals of the company.
2. Analysis of competition and its products.
3. A description of the expectations for the product.
4. Getting acquainted with the target group.
5. Determine the budget.
6. Preparation of an effective name for a given product.
7. Preparation of the logo.
8. Preparation for printing.
PACKAGING DESIGNS SHOULD:
– reach the taste of potential customers;
– have advertising features;
– be characterized by practicality and functionality;
– be consistent with the brand image;
– stand out.